Sunday, April 18, 2010

Firsties

Well this is my first post so it should probably be monumental. I guess I'll just come out with it:

I do hold some love in my heart for Pittsburgh, and I realized it this morning when I picked up my first copy of the Post Gazette in a (long) while. I opened to the comics (because I'm clearly an intellectual 5 year old), and there He was, Dilbert, above the fold. Way to go, Pgh!

Ok, moving on. I'm excited for this little disciplined venture into blogging. I'm jealous of those bloggers I find myself reading daily, and I often wonder if I could do that too. I can stick to no topic, so I will skip around. However, the more blogs I read, the more I realize that this is okay.

So welcome to my little experiment...and please, stick around?

No comments:

Post a Comment