Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh yeah, I can write that here!

I have just realized that I can be outraged about things on here and share my opinion! No one listens in real life, but you're here, and presumably still reading so, yay, I win.

Just a little bit about this whole Supreme Court ruling (in favor of free speech) crushing a law regarding animal cruelty. If you don't know, click here and read...then come back.

Okay, so reading about this and reading people's comments, you would think they made animal cruelty legal. Seriously, are people really that fired up about it? No, you shouldn't be cruel to animals and if you are, I'm not sure why you would want to film it (and then SELL IT - who would BUY it?), but it's pretty red to prohibit someone from making a video. Yes, I said red..you know what I mean.

If you're an animal lover (and I count myself mostly among you), I think the more you let people make, sell, and BOAST about aforementioned videos, the more likely the perpetrators will be brought to justice. Yes, it is a sad shame for those poor animals injured, but eventually justice will be served.

Today the Supreme Court did something it was designed to do - and I applaud it.

No comments:

Post a Comment