Secondly, it's time I re-evaluate this blog and give it a face lift (and maybe a post or two). Everyone else has a craft blog and what held me back before was that I could not commit to just one craft. I am mediocre at so many, how could I only choose one to focus on? Problem solved, my friends. By the way, can we give it up for text formatting? No? Okay, moving on.
Two weeks ago I dove, once again, head first into making amigurumi animals. I've had a book for a while, and I've even tried a few patterns on the internet. However, I've never finished one (you're so shocked, I'm sure), so I vowed to finish this one, no matter what. My ultimate goal is to make one of each of the animals in the book (10 in all) and I started with the owl.
First, here is what he looked like in the book:
Annnnd in other news, I started tomatoes, banana peppers, spinach and some herbs today. Yay for gardening!
Day 1:
Somehow I didn't realize until now that this was you. Shameful of me, I know. forgive me? I love your owl! He does look a little thin, though, so I hope ld feeds him! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I stuffed him as much as I could, but my stitches were too tight! I made a bunny head yesterday (to be completed, photographed and posted), using loose stitches, and he's MUCH fatter. :) Thanks for the comment!
ReplyDelete