I knitted some arm/wrist warmers (which look and are more comfortable in person):
In addition, it was my friend Anngela's birthday a few weeks ago, so I crocheted her a cat (she likes cats). He was delivered a little belatedly, but he was finished nonetheless.

One day I'll be able to take a proper picture. Until then, I am willing to hear some advice on picture taking, or tips/tricks (because I clearly suck at it). Also, the original pattern (with picture so you can compare) is here. Um...I think that's all for now. I'm working on another bunny (and then a surprise project) and then I should be back to making the stuff out of my book... Well, I guess we'll see. I can take solace in the fact that I learn new tricks after each project I make, as well as I get a little faster (I think).I think that's all for now. Craft on, homies.
Love the arm warmers!!! I want a pair! Actually, I have a pair of black ones and Walter thinks they're crazy. But my arms are seriously always cold.
ReplyDelete